As VMWare prepares for this week’s annual conference, Microsoft is looking to steal both the company’s thunder and its customers.
In an advertisement in Tuesday’s USA Today, Microsoft urges VMware customers to think twice before signing a new long-term contract with the virtualization company.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols Says VMware Takeover Would Suit Novell (Although Not Sidestep Microsoft) (techrights.org)
- Fresh Rumours/Speculations About VMware Buying Novell (techrights.org)
- Curtain Raiser: At VMworld, Cloud Will be Center Stage (cloud.gigaom.com)
- VMware floats into developer cloud services (go.theregister.com)
- VMware positions Java for the cloud (infoworld.com)
- Meet Novell’s new best friend: VMware (news.cnet.com)