On Wednesday at the Apple music event in San Francisco, I had a short chat with Apple CEO Steve Jobs, as he strolled through the demo room for the media, just after he had announced various updates for the iPod, Apple TV, and iTunes onstage.
One of the those was the introduction of a new social network for music called Ping that Apple has integrated within iTunes 10 and which looks an awful lot like the experience you get on Facebook.
- What About That Other Ping? (inc.com)
- Steve Jobs: Facebook to Blame for Being Left Out of iTunes Ping (cbsnews.com)
- If Apple Can’t Deal With Facebook’s “Onerous” Terms For Ping, Why Is It In Apple’s Keynote Screenshots? [Apple] (gizmodo.com)
- Steve Wozniak gives thumbs up to Steve Jobs’ new Ping social network (video) (mobile.venturebeat.com)
- Ping Connects iTunes’s 160 Million Plus Users (chasingeyes.com)