Paruzia offers an integrated service delivery solution that provides immediate access to a complete computing environment without the costs and risk of building and maintaining it yourself. The solution an all-inclusive, fully managed and supported IT infrastructure that requires no upfront capital investment.
Whether you are a CEO or IT manager, you need a cost effective approach to manage your technology. You need infrastructure that is scalable, flexible and responsive. Paruzia solves those IT challenges.
Our clients are assessed based on their people, processes and current technologies. The solution we offer is tailored to fit your company’s distinctive characteristics. Delivery uses cloud or hybrid computing solutions depending on your business requirements.
On-Demand Applications, Servers and Desktops!
If you need dedicated or on-demand application hosting, we have the right solution for you. Leverage our Cloud Foundations for your business critical applications such as:
- Email – Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Office365, Google Apps
- Collaboration & Productivity – Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Google Docs, secure instant messaging
- Accounting & ERP – Microsoft Dynamics, Intuit QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS 90 and other Sage software
- CRM – Microsoft Dynamics, FrontRange GoldMine, SageCRM or ACT! by Sage
- Desktop – Windows 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS
- Data Protection – Disaster recovery, encryption, off-site backup & restore, anti-virus, anti-malware
Advantages to Cloud Foundations
- Eliminates capital expenditures for hardware, software, networking equipment
- Ensures software licensing compliance
- Eliminates the business risk associated with owning and managing computer technology
- Reduces administrative overhead and associated costs
- Frees existing IT staff to refocus on strategic, business building objectives and projects
- Maximizes business productivity with anytime, anywhere availability for users
- Built-in state-of-the-art business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- Financial flexibility and control over IT spending